After the victory of Nîmes against the Girondins de Bordeaux, earlier in the day (1-0), the classification of Ligue 2 had the opportunity to switch on behalf of this 14th day. Among the contenders for the place of leader, it is Le Havre which has largely benefited from it. Thanks to their narrow victory on the lawn of Quevilly-Rouen, Le Havre took first place, two points ahead of Bordeaux. Sochaux, in the fight for second place, had also started well against Annecy (14th), but finally cracked and lost (1-2). The Sochaliens even go down to fourth place while Annecy regained victory. A result that benefits Grenoble, third after their victory at Rodez (1-0).
The other clash of the evening between VAFC and SM Caen came to nothing. While Mendy had allowed the Caennais (7th) to open the scoring (1-0, 27th), a penalty from Cuffaut (1-1, 39th) allowed the Northerners, fifth, to equalize. Lower in the standings, Guingamp (8th) conceded a draw against Dijon (16th) and still does not progress in the standings (1-1) and Paris FC (9th) returned to success on the lawn of Bastia (1 -0). Finally, at the bottom of the table, Niort remains red lantern after his defeat at Laval (1-2).
League 2 standings
The results of the evening
- Valenciennes 1-1 Caen: Cuffaut (39th) / Mendy (27th)
- Annecy 2-1 Sochaux: Balde (71st), Bosetti (81st) / Sissoko (7th)
- Bastia 0-1 Paris F.C. : Guilavogui (34th)
- Dijon 1-1 Guingamp: Touré (52nd) / Luvambo (45th + 2)
- Laval 2-1 Niort: Roye (14th), Maggiotti (58th) / Sagna (24th)
- Paul 2-1 Amiens: Barry (CSC, 4th), Evans (67th) / Bandé (82nd)
- QRM 0-1 Le Havre : Alioui (55th)
- Rodez 0-1 Grenoble : Diarra (61st)