After that of Ligue 1, the Bundesliga or even the Premier League, the calendar for the 2022-2023 La Liga season officially fell on Thursday. For the first day which will start on August 14, Real Madrid, defending champion, will move on the lawn of Almeria. For its part, FC Barcelona, runner-up to the Merengues last season, will host Rayo Vallecano.
Among the other highly anticipated matches of this new season, the first leg of the Clásico will take place on October 16 at the Santiago Bernabéu during the ninth day. The return will be held at Camp Nou on the 26th day, i.e. March 19, 2023. The Merengues will also host the Colchoneros on the 23rd day. Summary of appointments not to be missed.
Key dates for the 2022-2023 season
- Real Madrid – FC Barcelona (J9, October 16, 2022)
- FC Barcelona – Real Madrid (J26, March 19, 2023)
- Betis – Sevilla (J13, November 6, 2022)
- Sevilla – Betis (J35, May 21, 2023)
- Atlético de Madrid – Real Madrid (J6, September 18, 2022)
- Real Madrid – Atlético de Madrid (J23, February 26, 2023)
- FC Barcelona – Espanyol (J15, December 31, 2022)
- Espanyol – FC Barcelona (J34, May 14, 2023)
- Real Sociedad – Athletic Bilbao (J17, January 14, 2023)
- Athletic Bilbao – Real Sociedad (J29, April 16, 2023)
The complete calendar
🚨 OFFICIAL | Este es el Calendario 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐏𝐋𝐄𝐓𝐎 de la Temporada 2022/2023 en el Campeonato Nacional de Liga de Primera División.
— RFEF (@rfef) June 23, 2022