Two years after his last match played, Samir Nasri appeared with a chubby physique at the Velodrome. The mockery has flared on social networks.
A charity match was organized on Wednesday at the Vélodrome, entitled “the Heroes Match”. To help the children of the Ivory Coast, Didier Drogba brought together several former legends of OM as well as many French personalities for a part in his former Olympian stronghold. Samir Nasri was part of the party, but he might have done better not to go.
Nasri slaughtered on social networks
The former France international appeared in matchwear for the first time since announcing the end of his playing career. And the conclusion to be drawn is that he let himself go a little on the physical level. The “Little Prince” was at least fifteen pounds overweight compared to his healthy weight. A round silhouette that surprised all viewers and inevitably earned him a lot of mockery on social networks. Here is a little anthology.
Is there a better promotion for Saint-Antoine snacks than this? pic.twitter.com/HfQ1Gbz79x
– The Replacements (@Les_Remplacants) October 13, 2021
– Ishaq Chebli (@IshaqChebli) October 13, 2021
Samir Nasri in Marseille Legends team… pic.twitter.com/3bC83hn3Vu
– Photos of Football (@photosofootball) October 13, 2021
– Flexi the genius 🧞♂️ (@FlexiLeGenie) October 13, 2021
– Leandro Santos Gonçalves (@ Panconas92) October 13, 2021
– Julien (@LIPTON_CISSE) October 13, 2021
– Ouss_1 (@Oussam_JR) October 13, 2021
– PeterCrouch (@PeterCrouchAJA) October 13, 2021
– the curluberlu (@l_m_wilfried) October 13, 2021
To see also:
>>> Why Benzema and Nasri refused Algeria